积分
QQ
发表于 2019-3-9 10:11:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<

登录回帖

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?点此注册

x

提前演练对话,准备应对各种情况。

许多顾问在与潜在客户和客户会面之前都会写剧本,这是一种爱恨交加的体验。每个人都在寻找能起作用的神奇句子,但没有人愿意听起来像是在读提词器。准备好回答和谈论一些共同的话题会使讨论变得更容易,而且这是可以提前练习的,这样你就可以轻松地说话,而不会听上去像是彩排过一样。

这里有六个对话的样本您可以考虑,针对不同的情况有不同的脚本。以此为起点,您可以个性化您的对话以适合您的风格。

1、您从事什么职业的?

你在社交场合遇到某人。他们问:“您从事什么职业的?“你说出“保险代理人”的下一秒,他们就会说:“我已经有保险了。”当你听到这个回应时,你可以说:“我相信你对你目前的代理人非常满意。这是我的名片。如果有任何变化,请给我打个电话。”

解析:你尊重目前的关系。你把自己作为替代品,而不是急于求成。

2、有关从事什么职业的另一种替代谈话方案

你经常打高尔夫球,希望能结识新朋友。当你解释你所做的事情时,他们说他们已经别人那里买了保险了,并且提到一家保险公司。德克萨斯州的一位顾问有一个非常好的策略。“太好了。你和他们在一起多久了?“他们回答了这个温和的问题。“你最喜欢他们什么?你会推荐他们给其他人吗?“接下来可能有两种谈话方式:如果他们不推荐这个代理人,他会问他们为什么要和他们在一起;如果他们会推荐这个代理人,他会问他们这个代理人的服务在哪些方面有改进的空间。

解析:当有人告诉你他们与现有代理人的关系中没有得到什么时,他们描述的是他们与顾问的理想关系。你在学习他们想要什么。

3、为大客户创造排他性

你是成功的,忙碌的,为家庭财务情况复杂的大客户打理财务。大家知道,每个顾问可以真正服务好的大客户是有限的,事实上这个数字很小。我们可以让一个大客户知道:“我已经完成了您的财务规划,并且决定今年我可以服务最多五个类似于您的客户。您有没有人愿意推荐,成为这五个客户中的一个?”然后我们可以静静等待。

解析:你最好的客户喜欢你给予他们的关注。现在他们知道为什么了。您不会一直在添加小客户。他们会合理地假设这几个名额会很快消失。另外,如果你说仅有五个名额,那么想要更多名额是人之常情。

4、最小化友谊的风险

有些朋友担心你什么时候会跟他们谈保险。把这个担心变为对你有利的办法是:“我们认识五年了。我从来没有找过你谈保险,因为你是我的朋友,这对我很重要。我从不想把我们的友谊置于危险之中。我假设你已经买了保险了,当然是跟一个非常照顾你并提供优质服务的人。大多数成功人士与他们的代理人都有这种关系。(停顿)但是你可能认识一些不那么幸运的人。我想我们可能需要几分钟来谈谈我的工作。那么,如果你遇到一些这样的人,你就会知道我可以如何帮助他们。”

解析:你已经解释过成功人士被视为重要客户。这会让你的朋友想:“我是重要客户吗?“同时,你现在将谈话定位在一个更简单的环境中,聊一聊你可以做什么帮助他们认识的人。

每个人都在寻找能起作用的神奇句子,但没人愿意听起来像是在读提词器。

5、第三种有关职业的谈话方式

你的回答说明你是一名保险代理人,他们说他们已经和一名代理人合作了。如果最近经济形势波动,你可以说:“几个月来,经济形势一直在波动。如果你的代理人在你需要的时候都可以联系到,能够及时回电话给你并回答你的问题,可能这是最好的吧。”

解析:你已经制定了服务标准并且这个标准很低。如果他们说他们很长时间没有收到他们的代理人的电话,或者没有接到回电,你可以把自己作为备选方案来做准备。

6、索取转介绍

许多客户不愿推荐客户。他们害怕未来发生了什么事,责任会加到他们身上。你可以问:“你听说谁对他的代理人不满意的?我很想和他谈谈。”

解析:你让他们找一个投诉人,一个有保险方面抱怨的人,他们会把转介绍看作是帮助朋友的一种方式。

附:原文

Prepare to address avariety of scenarios by practicing your conversation ahead of time.

Many advisors have alove-hate relationship with writing scripts ahead of meeting with prospects andclients. Everyone looks for the magic sentences that work, yet no one wants tosound like they are reading off a teleprompter. Being prepared to answer andtalk about some common topics will make discussions easier, and it is somethingthat can be practiced in advance, so you can speak comfortably without soundingrehearsed.

Here are six conversationsto consider, with different scripts for different situations. View these ideasas starting points. Customize the conversation to suit your style.

The “What do you do?”response

You meet someone socially.They ask: “What do you do?” The second the words “insurance agent” leave yourlips, they say: “I already have one.” A restaurant owner told about a relativewho sold chicken parts to other restaurant owners. When he heard that response,he would counter: “I’m sure you are very happy with your current suppliers.Here’s my card. If anything ever changes, please give me a call.”

Why: You’re respectful of the currentrelationship. You’re establishing yourself as the alternative, without beingpushy.

Another scenario as thealternative

You play golf often,hoping to meet new people. When you explain what you do, they say they workwith someone already. They mention a firm. An advisor in Texas uses a greatstrategy. “That’s great. How long have you been with them?” They answer thattame question. “What do you like best about them? Would you recommend them?”This could go two ways. If they wouldn’t recommend them, he asks why they staywith them. If they would recommend them, he asks in what areas they see roomfor improvement.

Why: When someone tells youwhat they aren’t getting in the relationship, they are describing their idealrelationship with an advisor. You are learning what they want.

Create exclusivity

You are successful, busyand work with big clients with complicated situations. I credit a Pennsylvaniafinancial planner with this strategy. You know how many similar big clients youcould add without straining your service model. It’s a small number. You let abig client know: “I’ve completed my business plan and determined I could addfive new relationships similar to yours to my practice this year. Is thereanyone you would like to recommend to become one of those five newrelationships?” Stop talking.

Why: Your best clients love theattention you give them. Now they know why. You aren’t adding little accountsall the time. They will logically assume those few slots will go quickly. Also,if you said there are five openings and you offered one, it’s human nature towant more.

Minimize friendship risk

Some friends worry whenthey will be approached for business. Use this to your advantage. “We’ve knowneach other five years. I’ve never approached you for business because you aremy friend and that’s important to me. I never want to put our friendship atrisk. I’ve assumed you work with an advisor already, someone who takes greatcare of you and delivers great service. Most successful people have that kindof relationship with their advisor. (Pause) But you may know some people whoaren’t as lucky. I thought we might take a few minutes to talk about what I do.Then, if you come across some of those people, you’ll know how I may be able tohelp them.”

Why: You’ve explainedsuccessful people are treated as important clients. This gets them wondering:“Am I an important client?” You’ve now positioned an easier conversation, whatyou do in the third-party context, possibly helping someone they know.

Everyone looks for themagic sentences that work, yet no one wants to sound like they're reading off ateleprompter.

Another “What do you do?”comeback

Your answer explains youare an advisor, and they say they work with one already. If the stock market isvolatile, you might say: “It’s been a difficult several months in the market.If your advisor is there when you need them, returns calls promptly and answersyour questions, these days, that’s about as good as it gets.”

Why: You’ve set astandard of service. That bar is set pretty low. If they say they haven’t heardfrom their advisor in a long time or don’t get calls returned, you can lay thegroundwork by establishing yourself as the alternative.

Asking for referrals

Many clients hesitate togive referrals. They imagine something going wrong and the blame falling onthem for having made the connection. You might ask: “Who do you know who usesprofessional money management and is dissatisfied with the relationship? Iwould be interested in talking with them.”

Why: If they also doinvesting business with you, they understand the term. If not, you explain. Nowyou have them looking for a complainer, someone with a problem. They see makingthe introduction as a way of helping a friend.

Bryce Sanders is presidentof Perceptive Business Solutions Inc. He provides high-net-worth clientacquisition training for financial services professionals.

Contact Bryce Sandersat perceptivebusiness.com

手机扫一扫,直接访问本页内容
有保无险
回复 打印

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点此注册

本版积分规则 需要先绑定手机号

X

1、不得发表违反国家法律法规的内容。用户不得发布负面言论。不得发布与本网站主题无关的内容。如有违反,将采取删除、屏蔽等处理措施,直至向国家相关部门进行举报。

2、网站内容仅为学习笔记、摘录、信息整理,注明来源的版权归原作者所有。如有不妥,请联系删除。信息都不保证其准确性、有效性、时间性。

3、本站不会销售保单,请注意防范风险。

4、根据相关部门的最新要求,所有发帖及评论均须实名制,请实名认证后发言。